A time killer maze game which calculates random maze , the number of available mazes is nearly unlimited.
The goal is to drive the blue ball to the black hole,
using the cursor key of your handset , or a stylus.
With the handset menu button , you can configure
the maze generator to make it easier/harder.
Currently distributed on the Android Market. Later on ,a PayPal version should be available for people who do not have a Google account.
Starting the application
Move the blue ball with the cursor keys ( here the black buttons under the 'menu' button).
The goal is to reach the black hole. Once completed , a new maze is generated.
Below the maze ,3 buttons can be found.
The left hand side magenta button skips to the next maze.
The middle magenta button displays 10% more of the maze solution.
The middle magenta button displays 10% less of the maze solution.
Click on the menu button to access configuration .
You can then edit various settings that affect game difficulty.
- Distance to target is a number between 0 and 1. 0 Means close to target , while 1 means as far as possible.
- Max corridor length is a maze construction constraint which says. There should not be more than 'n' cells before i have to choose a path.
This constraint applies as far as the maze random structure allows it.
- Maze width and height are in cells unit ( the size of the ball) and determine maze cell on your screen. Maze with value <5 are abosultely trivial
but may be interesting for young children.
- Show maze path leaks paints behind the ball so that you can see if you are going back on your steps.
- Theme lets you select one of the 4 themes.
- This application is spyware free , ads free.
- For Android 1.5 and higher.
Free web templates by TemplatesDock